General Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Therapy
Physical therapists treat the consequences of disease or injury by
addressing impairments, functional limitations, and/or disabilities in
patients. Some of the more common conditions for which physical
therapists examine and provide intervention and treatment include the
- Orthopedic conditions, such as low back and neck pain,
headaches, and osteoporosis.
- Joint and soft-tissue injuries, such as sprains and strains,
hand injuries, fractures and dislocations, and pre- and
- Some Neurological conditions, such as stroke (high-level),
neuropathy and peripheral nerve injury.
- Arthritic conditions, including: osteoarthritis and rheumatoid
- Workplace injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, cumulative
trauma, and stress disorders.
- Sports injuries, such as overuse injuries and trauma in
recreational and professional athletes.
For more information or to schedule and appointment
call any location today!